Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

s&w 4506 value

S&w 4506 Value - Someone needs advice. Pistol is in good condition with factory new stock and 2 factory new magazines. The bottom is polished. No factory box either. I appreciate all thoughts.

I say $500. Maybe a little more than that. Anything under $500 is a great deal. The polish can be removed by sanding with a gunsmith.

S&w 4506 Value

S&w 4506 Value

A very nice 45. A better and better gun than anything made today by its manufacturer. Good luck and hope this helps! Love 18DAI

Promag 645, 4506, 4566, 4586 Series .45 Acp 8 Round Magazine

Definitely $500. Bringing any .45 model here, they are also the 10 best sellers of any SW gun. High end bolt action revolvers only.

I think 500 is a good price at least in this category. As for polishing, I go the other way and give the flats a nice shine.

I believe this is a hand given to me from your father. That's how you save money.... & you know it costs at least 500 dollars.

I'm a big fan of the 4506 & agree with the general consensus that $500 is a good price. -1 I paid more than that & I love it so much.

Smith & Wesson 4506

18 DAI said: I say $500. Maybe a little more than that. Anything under $500 is a great deal. The polish can be removed by sanding with a gunsmith. A very nice 45. A better and better gun than anything made today by its manufacturer. Good luck and hope this helps! Thanks 18DAI Click to expand... Money is good. $500 - $550

The original product was a 4506 that I modified. You will notice red safety dot markings on both the frame and slide. Early production also featured a radiator frame. This example is the back view before the gap. owned by Novak, so I drilled out the slide and installed a Novak rear sight. I also classified the trigger guard from the concave profile. Finish the coating again by threading the beads. S&W commented on part of the installation kit due to durability issues and potential connection issues. S&W offers a direct or indirect replacement. I went straight. A series of newspaper ads were made to follow oranges and yellows for blacks. I believe the letters about the last person used in magazines with yellow followers were in the body of the magazine. Switching from a double-action to a single-action trigger gun is problematic until implemented. Pulling the slide under weight can cause someone to inadvertently catch the safety while pulling the slide and drop it below the safety position. is rearward and indicates the weapon in the unfired position until the safety is returned to the fire position.

You have great points. I know what it means to go from two to one. When I go from my Gold Gold cup to the 4506 it is very noticeable! When I first did it, I thought it was the fault of the 4506 trigger.

S&w 4506 Value

Happy Kaboomer says: You can clean the polish off with a ScotchBride pad..........Cost--Two $. Click to expand... Well, why pay someone to do something so easy?

Smith & Wesson 4506 Update Review

I missed out on an identical one at auction for $505.00 + tax. (I got mad and stopped) You look like a winner.

This is an old thread, you may not get a reply, and an old thread may be revived. Please create a new thread.

A&w mugs value, s and w 4506, 2019 w quarter value, s&w model 4506 value, 2019 w penny value, s&w model 4506, a&w value menu, s&w 4506 holster, 1942 w dime value, w goebel figurines value, 4506 s&w, 1943 w dime value

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code